ระบบเกมส์ Fishing Master _สูตรบาคาร่า 6 แถว_แจกเครดิตฟรี199
This course provides information on the legal framework for government and First Nations/Métis/Inuit relations, as well as a broad spectrum of legal issues and legislation that are applicable to organizations. Senior Administrators are expected to have a good understanding of legal matters and reduce potential liability for their organizations.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant legislation that is applicable to the community/organization (example: Indian Act, FNLMA, etc.).
- Explain concepts emerging from case law and legislation that affects the community/organization (example: duty to consult, etc.).
- Evaluate the impact of decisions with respect to applicable federal and provincial legislation (example: employment standards and human rights legislation, etc.).
- Apply applicable federal and provincial legislation to decision making across the organization (with board and stakeholders)/administration (with Chief and Council).
- Update policies and procedures as laws and circumstances change or as gaps are realized.